Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Diet LIFE

So I realized the diet doesn't need a "name", it's diet life.. a way of life! So far this week I'm feeling GREAT. Lots of fruits, veggies, greek yogurt and cottage cheese. I haven't even felt like gorging on this diet because I love all the food I'm eating. When you eat good, you feel good! And I decided instead of going buck wild on the weekends because it's the weekend I'm going to have 1 cheat meal, 1 treat. And of course that cheat meal will be a sushi dinner out. I used to snack constantly because for some reason I thought the weekends just didn't count! It was my excuse to pick up anything in sight and EAT it! I realized I need to make a more conscious effort of everything I eat, no matter what day or time. I know in the long run this is going to pay off. Feelin better already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment