Monday, January 18, 2010

Jillian Michaels

Hi All,

Happy MLK day.

Today I woke up and did Jillian Michael's "No more trouble zone's". Shout out to Ashley to turning me on to Jillian Michael's dvds. It definately doesn't get any easier evey time I do her workouts. They are intense, and I'm always crying out in pain. Brad made a good point today that 'if they're such tough workouts, why don't you just do that everyday?' So I think I'm going to try to do that atleast twice a week. They say you shouldn't repeat your workouts or your body will stop responding to it. Also, I like going to the gym and getting out for awhile. It's my 'me' time. So I think I'm going to try to mix up the dvd workouts with cardio at the gym. I'll let you know my progress.
I jumped on the wii fit this morning because my scale needs batteries and according to the wii fit I'm the EXACT weight I was 188 days ago. Atleast I'm consistent.
I splurged a little tonight with a glass of red wine and a rice cake and peanut butter. I feel fuller than usual... but not much harm done.
I wish I had off every day.. to get a nice work out in, in the morning (etum, early afternoon), and to have my evenings free... but that ain't happenin.
Also, on Saturday I started a Jillian Michael's detox cleanse. They're pills you take in the morning and evening to 'jump start' your weight loss, by detoxifying your body. I'll let you know if see any difference with that (Another reason why I should have skipped the red wine tonight).
Anyway time to get ready for bed. Atleast it's a short week for me. Biggest Loser on tomorrow night! yay.

Night night all :)

Mood: tired
Diet today: normal except for the slip up with the red wine
exercise: 1 hr jillian michael's dvd
alcohol: 1 glass red wine
stomach: full / but not upset

No comments:

Post a Comment