Monday, January 25, 2010

yummy miso soup

Ok, so I've been super boring lately, but it's Monday and I'm tired, but I wanted to share a new exciting find of mine. At Target it their ethnic foods aisle they have vegan miso soup for about $2.00. It comes in a little microwavable bowl, and you just need to add the water and heat. It was pretty good and an exciting find for me!!
Also, my favorite thing lately is homemade pizzas (Cheeseless). It's amazing how good a pizza can be without the cheese! From Trader Joe's you can buy flatbreads seasoned with olive oil and sea salt.. and I just add some marinara sauce ( again Trader Joe's has a great marinara sauce) and some pizza seasoning and garlic powder and pop it in the toaster oven. delish!
I was proud of myself today for still making it to the gym even though I stayed at work late, and ran/walked on the treadmill for 50 mins. When you're feelin flabby, nothing is better than a good run and sweat!
OOH! Last good find: Vanilla Chai Tea bags at Target. Delish! My new favorite thing to have as dessert.
Ok, since I gave out so many good tips, I can call it quits. Night all!

workout: 50 mins walk/run
stomach: feeling good! ( finally after the stomach bug!)
mood: tired
alochol: none!

No comments:

Post a Comment