Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

In the life of Lorian...

So I was thinking today I should start a blog on my life, and my new quest to live a better life. I've set many goals for 2010 so I'm hoping this is my year. I plan on writing about my diet- my life as a vegetarian/faux vegan, my exercise, and just the everday obstacles.
I think I could use this to see patterns in my own life, and a way to learn from others.

I'm going to cut this post short since it's 10:30 and I really should be getting to bed.

I feel proud that I accomplished not only my first trial at yoga tonight- but 90 mins of yoga! I highly suggest after a stressful day of work, destressing with yoga. I feel great, and energized (too bad its 10:30pm!)

mood: tired yet energized
stomach: not bothering me yay!
diet for today: usual- oatmeal, cereal bars, sushi, salad, soy grilled cheese & soup
exercise today: yoga
alcohol: none!

No comments:

Post a Comment